Scenography of a traveling exhibition
GITANA, 140 years of Sailing
issue / context
Exhibition celebrating the Rothschild family's involvement in Sailing, under the name of the GITANA boat, for 140 years. The exhibition will transit from Geneva in September 2016, to Sables d'Olonnes in November 2016 and then to the Paris Nautical Fair, in December 2016. Each time assembled disassembled, transported in containers, all the elements of the exhibition are assembled on a pre-assembled, self-weighted tray, called "Orangerie", 10mx20m.
Scenography: Mathilde Yence
Graphics: Isabelle Keller and JB Epron
Realization: GITANA Team, Lorient
bias / realization
The compass directs, radiates, identifies ...
Telling a journey, a voyage at sea and a journey through time ... From "the eye", a bundle of sequences distributes the space and generates a journey:
- Preparation for the trip which begins on land:
The men, the team, all the values which are added to it, spirit and history of Gitana in the world of sailing, performances and awards. It is the gallery of evolution.
- Boat construction:
know-how, innovation, central element: the scale 1 cockpit model then descent to the chart table and the augmented reality animation
- Life at sea and beyond!
~> opening onto the "big space", bringing back the steps towards the compass, the horizon, the future, the audacity, the entrepreneurial spirit… the foils and saffron in exhibition over time li >
- Finally, a space dedicated to children and a wall of expression
- Use the pre-molds for making a boat, a modular element, which will sequence the entire course, available in different configurations:
- As a load-bearing element for an object terminal
- In signage support
- As a partial partition element structuring the space without closing it and giving the desired cohesion
- In pure demo to talk about the shipyard
- In resonance with markings on the ground
- Furniture for the children's area